30 IG Caption Ideas for Your College Friendsgiving Pics
Friendsgiving is a really special holiday in college. You’re in a phase where you’re establishing your “found family” and creating traditions of your own — maybe for the first time ever. For some, Friendsgiving is an exciting way to kick off a magical holiday season with loved ones. For others, it’s even deeper; not everyone is able to travel home for Thanksgiving (and some might not want to). Regardless of the circumstances, getting together to celebrate each other during one of the most sentimental times of the year — and eat delicious food while you’re at it — can bring friends even closer than they were before.
After you spend all day cooking and baking the classic Thanksgiving dishes (or pretending to do so and just buying premade stuff from the store or reheating leftovers instead), playing games, and getting sappy about all the things you’re thankful for, there’s only one thing left to do for this holiday: Post about it!
Whether you want to share an earnest tribute to your college friends or just humble-brag about the killer cheese board you assembled, there’s an Instagram caption for that. So go ahead and show off the great time you had with help from these cute, funny, and iconic Friendsgiving IG captions.
Sweet Instagram Captions for Friendsgiving
- Cheers to the friends who made the holiday extra special this year. 🥂
- Every day feels like a holiday with these people.
- Same time next year?
- There’s no one else I would want to spend this time of year with.
- When my family isn’t close enough, my college friends are always here.
- My home away from home.
- Good food, even better friends.
- Blessed, well-dressed, and pumpkin pie-obsessed.
- Little Miss Thankful.
- So thankful for my chosen college family.
Funny Instagram Captions for Friendsgiving
- I’m grateful for the food … I mean, my friends.
- My heart is so full, but not as full as my stomach.
- I definitely didn’t buy the mac and cheese at the Whole Foods hot section.
- Entering feast mode.
- BRB, unbuttoning my pants.
- It’s giving thanks.
- Let the stuffing begin.
- I came for the turkey, but stayed for the friends.
- Pies before guys.
- Alexa, play “Good Time.”
- Let her cook!
- Thankful for the mashed potatoes and the company.
Quotes for Friendsgiving Instagram Captions
- “These are my Thanksgiving pants!” – Joey, Friends
- “Thanksgiving is such a great time to spend with family and loved ones — and do some serious shopping!” – @KimKardashian
- “Gratitude is the closest thing to beauty manifested in an emotion.” – @MindyKaling, Why Not Me?
- “I get by with a little help from my friends.” – @TheBeatles, “With a Little Help from My Friends”
- “As per Gossip Girl’s Thanksgiving tradition, I’m trading in my laptop for Stove Top. And for the next 16 hours, the only thing I’m dishing is seconds.” – Gossip Girl
- “The turkey. The sweet potatoes. The stuffing. The pumpkin pie. Is there anything else we all can agree so vehemently about? I don’t think so.” – Nora Ephron, “The Top 15 Recipes You’re Cooking for Thanksgiving This Year That You Didn’t Cook Last Year”
- “It’s not too much food. This is what we’ve been training for our whole lives. This is our destiny, this is our finest hour.” – Lorelai Gilmore, Gilmore Girls