28 Instagram Caption Ideas for Your Fall Break Posts
You’ve done it! You made it to fall break. Whether you’re traveling back home, taking a trip with your college friends, having a self-care weekend on campus, or simply updating your Instagram feed with a recap of the semester so far, sharing photos of whatever you’re up to is a crucial element of any good fall break.
Documenting your college memories is so important. Having a way to reminisce on the events you participated in, the nights in with friends, and any trips you went on allows you to reflect on your college days, both while you’re living them and in the many years to come.
But remember that even once you’ve curated your perfect post, you’re not quite ready to share it with the world yet — first, you need to caption it! If the fall semester already has your brain exhausted and out of ideas, don’t worry; I’ve got plenty of caption ideas for you.
Short & Sweet Fall Break Instagram Captions
- In my fall break era
- Fall breakin’
- Leaf me alone, it’s fall break
- My outfits get better in the fall
- The leaves are falling, fall break is calling
- Gilmore Girls season is upon us
- Staycation: fall break edition
Instagram Captions for Fall Break Travel
- Study hard, travel harder
- The money will return, fall break 2023 won’t
- The fall break trip actually made it out of the group chat
- BRB, muting my Canvas notifications for a few days
- As every Pinterest post from 2016 once said: Not all who wander are lost
Instagram Captions for Fall Break at Home
- Honey, I’m home!
- IDK, I just missed my mom
- I needed a break from the dining hall
- Went from “Dorm Sweet Dorm” to “Home Sweet Home” for a few days
- Pumpkin spice lattes taste better at home
- My dog needed a belly rub, so I flew home immediately
- Putting in some time with the fam before they start holiday shopping for me
Quotes for Fall Break Instagram Captions
- “I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address.” —Joe, You’ve Got Mail
- “Now my life is sweet like cinnamon” —Lana Del Rey, “Radio”
- “Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall” —F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
- “And all the lives we ever lived and all the lives to be are full of trees and changing leaves … ” —Virginia Woolf, To The Lighthouse
- “A time of hot chocolatey mornings, and toasty marshmallow evenings, and, best of all, leaping into leaves!” —Winnie the Pooh, Pooh’s Grand Adventure
- “I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.” —L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables