25 Instagram Captions to Debut Pics of Your New Dorm Room
Moving into your college dorm room is a major milestone in life, and a really fun one to share with others — including your loved ones, your home friends, and your new classmates. If you went all-out on decorating your dorm room and you’re finally ready to hard-launch it, there’s no better way to show off your hard work and impeccable style than with a dorm room reveal on Instagram.
But while making your dorm room IG official is a no-brainer, coming up with a caption for the post might require a bit of extra thought: do you want to be funny, or go the earnest route? Will people get your niche pop culture reference?
If you’re stumped and looking for some inspo, have no fear — check out the below list of Instagram caption ideas that’ll be the perfect complement to your pics of your new space!
Short and Sweet Captions
- Dorm deets
- It’s so perfect, I could cry.
- Welcome to my world
- Happy place
- New dorm room check
- Officially accepting visitors
- Just happy to be here
Funny and Sarcastic Captions
- I sent my mom these pics first.
- Any bets on how long my room will stay clean?
- If only I worked as hard on my lit paper as I did setting up this room.
- I’ve been waiting so long to share this reveal, so don’t let it flop.
- Now that it’s all set up, I guess I have to go to class now.
- My first college assignment was setting up my dorm room, and I gave myself an A+.
- BRB, switching my major to interior design.
- Can’t believe my whole world fits inside this tiny box.
- The dorm room reveal nobody asked for
- This dorm room is about to be my entire personality.
Pop Culture Captions
- Welcome to my mojo dojo casa dorm.
- As Flo Rida once said, “Welcome to my house.”
- Just waiting for MTV to reboot “Cribs” so they can feature my dorm room.
- “Do I really have to graduate, or can I just stay here for the rest of my life?”
- “This is the start of something new.”
- Alexa, play “Home Sweet Home.”
- OK, TikTok, you can stop serving me dorm decor content now.
- “Long story short, I survived (setting up this dorm room).”