30 IG Caption Ideas for When You Want to Prove You’re Studying Hard
We all know Instagram isn’t the most productive place to spend time when you’ve got homework to do. But let’s be real: We’ve all been there, scrolling when we should be studying for a midterm or sneakily snapping pics of our notebooks when we should be writing that 10-page (single-spaced!) paper.
While posting about your schoolwork on Instagram might not help you get better grades, it can be a fun way to take a quick break and to flex your dedication to your GPA. But remember that there needs to be an emphasis on the “quick.” That means you can’t take forever to come up with a caption for this post. Luckily, I’m here to help with some clever caption ideas. Find the one that speaks to you and use it for your next post — no works cited necessary.
Instagram Captions for Writing a Paper
- If I had a dollar for every time I used Wikipedia as a source for this paper, I could pay someone else to write it for me.
- Looking up synonyms for “said” because I can’t have my professor knowing I have the vocabulary of a 5th grader.
- When your paper is due in two hours and you’re only on page 1.
- Using fancy words like “utilize” instead of “use” to make my essay sound more sophisticated.
- Putting the “rough” in rough draft.
- Remind me to thank spellcheck when I graduate.
- When you finish your paper before 11:59 p.m. on the day it’s due … now what?
- Paper done and I’m ready to celebrate with some well-deserved fun.
- Typing “Works Cited” at the end of my papers instantly makes me feel so accomplished.
- Submitting my paper like 🤞🤞🤞
Instagram Captions for Studying for an Exam
- I’m speed-reading my notes so fast I should get a ticket.
- CTRL+F is the real MVP of studying — IYKYK
- Me trying to absorb a semester’s worth of knowledge in one night 🤯
- Quiz me on anything. I probably won’t know the answer but I need to feel prepared.
- Bold of you to assume I’m actually retaining any of this material.
- Notes spread out everywhere like I’m solving a murder mystery, not studying econ.
- I should buy stock in flashcards.
- I’m ready to ace this test! And by ace, I mean not completely fail.
- Can I major in Netflix and napping instead of taking this exam?
- When your friend asks “Did you study?” and you just laugh hysterically.
Instagram Captions About School and Homework
- Professor: “Any questions?” Me: “Yeah, what were the last 37 minutes about?”
- “I’ll sleep when I graduate” —every college student ever.
- Trying to decide if I should skip my 8 a.m. to study, or skip studying to go to my 8 a.m.
- My bank account after paying for these overpriced textbooks 💸💸💸
- I’m rewarding myself with a ☕ after finishing this assignment.
- I live in this library now.
- My prof told me to highlight the info that’s important, so I’m highlighting my whole textbook.
- “I’ll start studying at 9 p.m.” *9:01 hits.* “Oops, guess I have to start at 10.”
- If procrastinating was an Olympic sport, I’d have a gold medal by now.
- This assignment may be tough, but so am I.